Speed Dating Questions to Ask
Getting the Most Out Of Your Speed Dating Experience!
"Speed dating scares me" - Scott from Miami
Speed Dating Questions to Ask
What are some speed dating questions I should ask?
Well, first if you are not completely familiar with speed dating you may want to take a second to listen to this quick video explanation of the process.
What is Speed Dating?
Getting A Date: Speed Dating Questions
Speed dating can be very intimidating if you have never done it before. Especially if you don’t have a plan on what speed dating questions to ask when on the spot.
The whole idea of speed dating is to be exposed to as much potential dates as possible in a limited amount of time. One thing to remember when embarking on a speed experience is to relax and have fun. The more you prepared you are about what speed dating questions to ask, the more you can relax.
Don’t go into the experience with too many expectations! If you do, you may be setting yourself up for some major disappointment.
You may even feel awkward during the speed dating process and you may find yourself asking silly questions because of it.
Don’t worry! For that same very reason, speed dating can be fun because of the spontaneous interaction you will have with a complete stranger. Embrace the fun!
To get you started, here is some speed dating questions to ask:
• So what kind of work do you do
? - It is a very good opening question which may reveal the professional status of a person but little about his personality. So move on to another question.
• So, where are you from
? - This will give you some background and some insight about the person.
• What is your favorite movie
? – This is a fun question and may reveal some emotional details about them.
• What do you consider your favorite trait about yourself
? - More insight into personality and you can usually get a good read based on their answer. Should be on the top of the speed dating questions to ask list. Don't forget this one!
• What do you think is the most important value in a relationship
? – Very insightful question. Listen carefully.
• What is the single biggest characteristic you look for in a man
? - It allows you to see if you got what it takes.
• Do you want have or do you have any children?
- An important question if you are looking for a long-term relationship and your partner is not.
• What do you do for fun
? – This question is to see if you guys have any matching qualities.
• How long was your last relationship
? And how long ago was it? - This gives you a good understanding of the frame of mind they may be in.
• Where do you see yourself In 5 Years
? - Do they have goals? Is a career their only focus right now?
• What personal achievement are you most proud about
? - This reveals the basic values of the person and tells you what they consider valuable.
• Is religion important to you
? - Generally this is good to know.
• Who would you consider your hero in your life
? - Very personal question that gets them to open up.
• If you could go on one reality show, which one would it be
? - This is a round about questions trying to see where they are in their life and also if there are more reserved or an adventure seeker.
• Do you want to marry or have you ever been married
? - Where is this person heading?
• What is your most sacred possession and why
? - What a person is sentimental about reveals a great deal about his personality. Is it something they got from their mom or dad, or their brand new car?
• Where would you plan your next vacation to
? - Sheds some light on type of person they are and also if they are romantic.
• If you had your choice and could start tomorrow, what would be your dream job
? Throws light on likes and dislikes.
• Would you consider yourself sex an important part if a relationship?
- The fact is it usually is for one partner so you may want to know.
• Who is your favorite music band or group
? - Do you share musical tastes?
• Do you like dogs
(or pets)? - Are you going to clash on this issue - one an animal hater, the other a pet lover?
• How do you spend your spare time
? - This is important, as it will really help if both love to do the same things in spare time.
• Where do you see yourself in five years time
? - Watch out if he has no definite goals for the future and is in a rut. A positive mark for her if she has her life and career planned out positively.
• If you were going to the movies tonight, would you prefer to see good horror, action, or comedy
? - Tells you about their general characteristics.
• Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full
? - Negative person?
• If there was one thing in your life that you could go back and change, what would that be
? - Personal question meant to dig a bit into their soul.
• What makes you laugh and what makes you cry
? - Really important and throws light on personality.
If you have any more insightful speed dating questions to ask, please feel free to let me know.
"I met my girlfriend
at a speed dating event in Weston" - Mike from Hollywood, FL
What was your last speed dating experience? Please let me know.
Return From Speed Dating Questions to Ask to Dating Zone Home Page